ffffff ok I won’t tag people, because I always feel weird about that, but I can def respond.
1. wait fuck I need to say nice things about myself…….. I am pretty good at picking out colors that work for me. I learned a lot when I was ~color examined or whatever by Graham’s mom, but I had an intuition about a lot of the colors that work on me nonetheless.
2. I’m pretty all right with animals. i will gladly watch an animal and respect their space as opposed to poking and prodding them. it’s probably why graham’s family cat, lily, likes me.
3. I am v excitedt o have enough time to write fic again! I can’t wait to watch the next Hobbit movie so I can get a better idea of how to connect the last part of It’s Gonna Get Weirder!
4. In two weeks I can proudly say I survived student teaching
5. I’m dating two really great babes wow so poly many partners wow
I hope everyone’s ready for me on Tuesday, because it’ll p much cement that my old friends don’t care about me when they won’t wish me a happy birthday
I’ve done it.
a cool and tough introduction survey:
- name: Donnie
- your catchphrase: …fRI CK
- fav emoji/emoticon: ;3;
- favourite color scheme: lime green and black
- favourite type of monster-person: gorgons
- something real cool that you can do: I teach children wold history and throw in some gender studies for good measure
- a song you want to share wit yo followers: Eastern Coast by Jeff Rosenstock
- top 3 characters of all time: hhhhh…….. Armin Arlert (snk), Tony Stark (marvel), Nathan Seymour (tiger & bunny). This is at the moment tho.
- what pets do you have: a silly boxer named Darla
- your hogwarts house: hufflepuff forever
- favorite pokemon: sylveon, eevee, goomy, the cute ones ok
the only solace I’m seeking in this Giants-Chargers game is that I get to hear the San Diego Super Chargers song a bunch.
my head has decided to spiral out of control to a point that I couldn’t retain information three fucking times today
I just wanted to get some work done and go watch the hobbit but fuck mental illness
brutalfaerie replied to your post “brutalfaerie replied to your post: “I need the plans so I can modify…”
tbh the fact that you haven’t set anyone on fire tells me you have the patience of an angel.
to be honest, the reason why I’ve been so patient is to get a decent recommendation. I feel kind of awful, because I should be making more of an uproar about what is going on, but I’m so frantic about securing a job where I’ll be in a position of power to work on these problems and actually see results that I’m kind of sacrificing these kids in the process :/